QuestionSolvedHow do i update Offsets

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
How do i update Offsets
I am noob at coding. I wanna update a old Ayyware Paste with cool menu but i dont know how to update the Offsets. Can someone help me. I found nothing on UC
You'll have to look at the code to see what even needs to be updated. Depends on how old it is, really. I'm assuming it's internal since you said it's an ayyware paste. In which case, you might need to just update patterns. I doubt there will be any hardcoded offsets. You'll have to either look up what patterns and signatures are, and how to find them, or take them from the source of an updated dumper or something. lol
google csgo offsets, a github should come up called hazedumper or something like that. Go through the offsets posted there as well as the memory patterns, and update the ones that don't match your current ones. From there, make sure there aren't any deprecated features like idk what, lisp angles (?). I wasn't in the hacking community in 2016 so idk. But yea, that should help
I know this one with hazedumper but i cant find whats there. i cant find any m_ArmorValue and shit
Quote Originally Posted by starwarsfan999 View Post
I know this one with hazedumper but i cant find whats there. i cant find any m_ArmorValue and shit
m_ArmorValue = 0xB238; Not quite sure what you're asking but that's the armor value offset. If it is constantly giving you an access violation error while debugging, it may be that your interface initialization is faulty. Make sure your patterns for client and engine and whatever else are properly updated
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?