DC Vs Marvel?

PollDC OR MARVEL
21 votes
Posts 16–30 of 33 · Page 2 of 3
I enjoy the darker plotlines of DC, but Marvels movies are much better overall
Marvel has amazing story development in the MCU which lead up to team ups like Avengers.
DC has produced like 2 good movies. All of Marvels movies have blown DC out of the water
DC is so old school and starting to become unrelatable. Their heros are trash in the modern age. The old school DC movies are great, but all the new ones are shit af
DC for the heroes and stories ( more dark and gritty ) Marvel for fun movies
Both but more for Marvel as now for DC they are slow
Marvel by far.
Quote Originally Posted by Tiger. View Post
Dc has much better commics but marvel has awesome movies
Exactly this
Marvel as the movies depicts it with more comical humor, and also more family oriented characters
I prefer Marvel because of the cinematic universe, I don't really read comics but I heard that DC produce better comics.
Marvel for movies
DC for tv shows
Both for comics
I personally prefer marvel because I know a lot more about it
Posts 16–30 of 33 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us