PSU Clementine

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
PSU Clementine
PSU Clementine Is a private server that's still undergoing maintenance and server changes. There were a few guides for EXP and Money hacks for this game but those were mostly for offline version and this isn't even the original game. Wondering if someone could make some hacks for this private server because It's very dead and the game is really grindy but hard solo.

Edit - So more info

It's a 2006 MMO based on a sci-fi space theme. It's got your traditional MMO features though like leveling classes and characters. Whenever I tried to hack the EXP value it just changed back to its original state (same with the currency.)
― Lack of Interest bump ―

Edit

I see this had a lot of views but no replies. If you have any questions feel free to ask.
Yeah sure dude, I have all the ez pz cheats on this server, all the best dupe methods, be sure to hit me up in-game

my name in-game is Gnome
I'm fairly new myself :^)

(Edit -> I hope you love my super edgy old username as much as I do)
Quote Originally Posted by gnomeofdeath View Post
Yeah sure dude, I have all the ez pz cheats on this server, all the best dupe methods, be sure to hit me up in-game

my name in-game is Gnome
I'm fairly new myself :^)

(Edit -> I hope you love my super edgy old username as much as I do)
Sorry Gnome...
@gnomeofdeath, if you can PM me on here I am interested. Mainly in xp if you know of a way to level quickly
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us