Whitestone's Insane Sports Betting Service (first week free) (up to 5k$ every month)
Hello, peeps and welcome to my service:
Introduction about me: I have been sports betting for about 5 years, I started with bitcoins that I earned from sites like mpgh and other services doing refunds and selling cracked accounts and I managed to lose alot of money at first, but eventually I started making alot of money, I bought my first car, my 6000$ pc setup and repaid half of my college debt by these bets, however before you think about joining my service , you have to know that there are times where you will lose, so you can't just depend on gambling to make a living or to pay the rent, and you can't just go betting your salary, only gamble what you can afford to lose.
Prices: 4$ per week
10$ per month
20$ for 3 month
60$ for 1 year
Payment methods: Paypal, Bitcoin, Etherium, Skrill, and pubg skins
How it works: I will have a Skype group and I will post the predictions there every day and the amount you have to bet, you can put your own amount on the predictions, however, I recommend you consult me about it first.
How do i profit from this group: all this is really a number group I wanted to make this group accessible to everybody, as well as my main profit is going to be donations, as I will help you guys profit a lot , I will setup links for you to donate, if you won 1000$, you can donate 50 $, however, this is all up to you.
donations help the service keep going as cheap as it is
Proof of my bets:https://gyazo.com/429dc3d42a4da7cbb5befd5c5c6e5d8d just a few bets from the last few days
1-week free trial: you can try the group for 1 week all for free, and i will show you the dollar signs.
Skype:sundeerstorm (Jesus christ)
Giveaway thread : https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1362141
Introduction about me: I have been sports betting for about 5 years, I started with bitcoins that I earned from sites like mpgh and other services doing refunds and selling cracked accounts and I managed to lose alot of money at first, but eventually I started making alot of money, I bought my first car, my 6000$ pc setup and repaid half of my college debt by these bets, however before you think about joining my service , you have to know that there are times where you will lose, so you can't just depend on gambling to make a living or to pay the rent, and you can't just go betting your salary, only gamble what you can afford to lose.
Prices: 4$ per week
10$ per month
20$ for 3 month
60$ for 1 year
Payment methods: Paypal, Bitcoin, Etherium, Skrill, and pubg skins
How it works: I will have a Skype group and I will post the predictions there every day and the amount you have to bet, you can put your own amount on the predictions, however, I recommend you consult me about it first.
How do i profit from this group: all this is really a number group I wanted to make this group accessible to everybody, as well as my main profit is going to be donations, as I will help you guys profit a lot , I will setup links for you to donate, if you won 1000$, you can donate 50 $, however, this is all up to you.
donations help the service keep going as cheap as it is
Proof of my bets:https://gyazo.com/429dc3d42a4da7cbb5befd5c5c6e5d8d just a few bets from the last few days
1-week free trial: you can try the group for 1 week all for free, and i will show you the dollar signs.
Skype:sundeerstorm (Jesus christ)
Giveaway thread : https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1362141



