Red faceSolvedLe Bot and Grimoire isnt working anymore.

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Le Bot and Grimoire isnt working anymore.
Help please Le Bot and Grimoire isnt working anymore as you can see on my screenshots. I do all kinds of repair such as resetting, switching to windows 7, clearing cache, use ccleaner, everything else. But right now nothing seems to work.
Untitled.jpg294 KB · 95 downloads
We just need waiting trainer/bot update for fix this problem(especially the loader.swf), because the loader .swf has been changed/updated yesterday (05-09-2018)

Not working brooo help me please.
Quote Originally Posted by KekkeTex View Post
(re)download Grimoire 3.8
That one works.
It doesnt working bro. Stucked at it.
Untitled.jpg277 KB · 18 downloads
Quote Originally Posted by Alt-F8 View Post
It doesnt working bro. Stucked at it.
You are sure you dowloaded 3.8 recently? It has to say it was last modified the 26th of march:

There is an older 3.8 version, where I get stuck too.
Also help i downloaded a bot "gbot" bot it isn't detected on the bot functions.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alt-F8 View Post
Also help i downloaded a bot "gbot" bot it isn't detected on the bot functions.
Here come and check it. Bot doesnt show up.
Untitled.png141 KB · 27 downloads
Quote Originally Posted by Alt-F8 View Post
Also help i downloaded a bot "gbot" bot it isn't detected on the bot functions.

- - - Updated - - -


Here come and check it. Bot doesnt show up.
I can't see the screenshots yet (have to wait when they get approved by a mod)
But the bot menu is indeed bugged. You can load bots in the 'Misc' menu, and then click 'load bot'
It's one of the few reasons I prefered 3.6. But atleast this one can actually login now
Do 3.6 has no problem right now?
Quote Originally Posted by Alt-F8 View Post
Do 3.6 has no problem right now?
No, only Grimoire 3.8 and Carbon works as far as I've tested. (I also saw someone mention cetera works, but never downlaoded that)
Okey bro thanks a lot.
I didn't know versions of Grimoire stopped working.

Thought it was exclusively a lebot thing.
Grimoire has been working every now and then for me. Lebot haven't worked for two days.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?