question about PP debt

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
question about PP debt
so on my personal ebay/PP i sold some virtual things and they got changed back. so my PP is negative around $600 USD. is this too much to just let sit? they have my old address I dont live at anymore my old bank account I dont use anymore (for the past 2 year I haven't cant close it its a paycard account) but I also did add my new CC and bank account but removed them months ago but im sure its still in the database.

after the 180 days or whatever paypal gives you will they sell the debt to a collector? I called PP about it and at the end of the call they permailty limited my account. but they were not helpful and didnt answer any of my questions.
my friend did that and it went to a collector for around $100
he had shot credit anyways so just left it but would probably be advisable not to lol
Unless they have your social secuiruty number. they cannot prove the debt or account is yours. if you have SSN on paypal then youre screwed
I had -$600 balance just like you before, however adress was at my old house. I didn't pay anything lmao (didn't get any letters, didn't pay shit), but then it happened again and this time they had my real adress and they sent a fucking collector to my house for 40 fucking bucks.

So if you still have your real address you're living in pay that shit back, other than that you should be gucci. Just dont use that account anymore.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?