pm me i am very interested
Hotels.com Voucher/Discount/Coupon Codes for 45% of Value
Hot right now
See all listings
Elite Selling / Trading / Buying
Selling Accounts/Keys/ItemsHi,
Pm me, I'm interested
Pm me, I'm interested
bump, still selling...
contact me here in MPGH
IM/PM
contact me in SSKKYYPPEE
l i v e:rezo_conman33
(l i v e) is together should be (live)
contact me in TTEELLEEGGRRAAMM
@coupons4sale
protoman (coupons4sale)
normal coupons = 45%
250USD value coupons = 50%
contact me here in MPGH
IM/PM
contact me in SSKKYYPPEE
l i v e:rezo_conman33
(l i v e) is together should be (live)
contact me in TTEELLEEGGRRAAMM
@coupons4sale
protoman (coupons4sale)
normal coupons = 45%
250USD value coupons = 50%
Hi you available
hi friends! been busy. still have hotels here. hit me up
contact me here in MPGH IM/PM
contact me in SSKKYYPPEE l i v e:rezo_conman33 (l i v e) is together should be (live)
contact me in TTEELLEEGGRRAAMM @coupons4sale protoman (coupons4sale)
normal coupons = 45% 250USD value coupons = 50%
BTW: don't deal or send BTC to anyone without making sure you are talking to the real me.
message me here first if you are not sure if you added the correct guy or I can do a live screenshot of the coupon amount you buying.
to do a live screenshot of the coupon. give me the name of the hotel you want and dates of your travel and I will do a screenshot with the coupon applied to it.
contact me here in MPGH IM/PM
contact me in SSKKYYPPEE l i v e:rezo_conman33 (l i v e) is together should be (live)
contact me in TTEELLEEGGRRAAMM @coupons4sale protoman (coupons4sale)
normal coupons = 45% 250USD value coupons = 50%
BTW: don't deal or send BTC to anyone without making sure you are talking to the real me.
message me here first if you are not sure if you added the correct guy or I can do a live screenshot of the coupon amount you buying.
to do a live screenshot of the coupon. give me the name of the hotel you want and dates of your travel and I will do a screenshot with the coupon applied to it.
I've sent you a message. Kindly let me know soon.
Also added you to IM.
Also added you to IM.
Hey whats the highest you can go on these coupon vouchers? Im looking to book something that will probably be over $1000.
Interested. ********med you with my needs. Thank you.
Been trying to contact this guy on everything he posted an he doesn't respond.
BUMP. HMU IN SSSKKKYYYPPPEEE AND TTTEEELLLEEEGGGRRRAAAMMM!
IM NOT WORKING! ALWAYS DISCONNECTED! WHO CAN WORK ON THIS??????
ILL BE ONLINE ON WEEKENDS HERE IN MPGH! SEND ME PM AND HOPEFULLY IM IS FIXED BY THEN!!!
IM NOT WORKING! ALWAYS DISCONNECTED! WHO CAN WORK ON THIS??????
ILL BE ONLINE ON WEEKENDS HERE IN MPGH! SEND ME PM AND HOPEFULLY IM IS FIXED BY THEN!!!
If you want to buy from him , expect to WAIT for a week until he FINALLY replies then tell you all stock is sold, will have more stock soon.
Friendly advice: If you are that busy please close the thread and stop making people wait. Or hire someone who can do this work for you.
P/S : Do not join his Telegr@m group, the group is full of scammer and spammer.
Thanks
Friendly advice: If you are that busy please close the thread and stop making people wait. Or hire someone who can do this work for you.
P/S : Do not join his Telegr@m group, the group is full of scammer and spammer.
Thanks
I was a regular customer of his, however every time I message him he is either out of stock of taking a break from selling. It’s infuriating that he is posing on here for people to add him but he knows he is out of stock. If your out of stock bro post it on your thread so your not tricking people into adding you.
sorry if you waited.. i got a better deal that's why my codes got sold out fast. i'm restocking daily and i sell some spare to people one by one that's why i still post here. DOn't worry because I will stop getting new orders from people at the moment because I have bulk buyer now who buys all my codes in one deal..if I have spare I contact other people who message me.
guys you can still contact me in sskkyyppee,tteelleeggrraamm,here in MPGH if you want codes but I can't guarantee if I have them as mentioned earlier I get sold out daily because of my bulk buyers.. if i have spare ill sell some one by one.
BTW I'm doing legit business here so no need to talk trash about me. I'm not scamming or getting money from anyone. I always deliver once I'm paid! I just sell my codes to people who gives me better deals.
guys you can still contact me in sskkyyppee,tteelleeggrraamm,here in MPGH if you want codes but I can't guarantee if I have them as mentioned earlier I get sold out daily because of my bulk buyers.. if i have spare ill sell some one by one.
BTW I'm doing legit business here so no need to talk trash about me. I'm not scamming or getting money from anyone. I always deliver once I'm paid! I just sell my codes to people who gives me better deals.
This thread is closed for replies.
