Shadow delites my threads without any reason.

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Shadow delites my threads without any reason.
Hello dear mpgh staff!
I'am not sure what happen @Shadow Got hacked or something,but like all my threads got delited without any reasons at all ?
I have replyed my clients in timely manners and all of them are happy.
Can i have my threads back ?
Thank you.



They were deleted since the vouch copies haven't arrived.

That's what I'm assuming the reason is

@Shadow
Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post
They were deleted since the vouch copies haven't arrived.

That's what I'm assuming the reason is

@Shadow
And why did he approved it at first place?

But my fitbit voutch copy is arrived sir.
Can you atleast open that ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post
They were deleted since the vouch copies haven't arrived.

That's what I'm assuming the reason is

@Shadow
Can you please atleast open the fitbit thread as the OP have recieved his items what he have won it on giveaway.Plus i have plenty of voutches there
And the most fucked up part is that even if this is due voutch copys haven't arrived yet,then why my fitbit thread is is delited as well,if the voutch copy was done and its delivered a long time ago.I don't mind about the HP and Pixel in that case if thats the reason.
And why there is no legit reasons why this happened,and with proof or something. @Shadow @Smoke
The Fitbit thread indeed has proof of delivered vouch, as seen here: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...1#post13626094

As for the Pixel and HP threads, vouches have been offered/sent but have not yet been delivered. Once those are delivered the other 2 threads can be restored.

The Pixel vouch was apparently given to @Shadow
The HP vouch was apparently given to @totallynotsmurf
I have reason to believe you're Timyy1, who was banned for scamming (including other alternate accounts, both past and present).
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?