I need help
hello guys, my name is albert and today I confirmed that back in (around april) 2016 my minecraft account got into a databreach.
I found out that the password has been seen ''3000'' times before.
And my question is can someone hack back a account what got stolen from me?
Mojang denies to help me because I dont have the transaction ID.
The account was a gift from my friend and a year later it got stolen, and some months ago the person changed the minecraft name.
Please help me out, I know you guys can do it!
(and I wish you guys want to do it for me)
I found out that the password has been seen ''3000'' times before.
And my question is can someone hack back a account what got stolen from me?
Mojang denies to help me because I dont have the transaction ID.
The account was a gift from my friend and a year later it got stolen, and some months ago the person changed the minecraft name.
Please help me out, I know you guys can do it!
(and I wish you guys want to do it for me)
