Turmoil [Final]

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Turmoil [Final]
Bettar but I don't like the white spots... it makes the focal clearer but I just don't like it...
looks cool
BUT
I
DONT LIKE
the text D:
Quote Originally Posted by Vergil101 View Post
looks cool
BUT
I
DONT LIKE
the text D:
WHO R U N' WHY U GOT SOMEONE ELSES SIG IN YOUR SIG
No that is his main account. I think.
if you've seen people post those tags somewhere else and isn't named "Espada242"
then i got ripped :/
also on my deviantart(Espada242)
Someones a bleach fan
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
Someones a bleach fan
pffft i read the manga
and atleast its not like "xXxSasuNaru5894xXx"
Yeah i read manga as well.
I dont really like anything about this sig.
Quote Originally Posted by CauseOfDeath View Post
I dont really like anything about this sig.
Thank you.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?