SoldOSRS Pures and Mains - RS3 Mains, Holiday Item Accounts, Username Logins - OSRS & RS3

This listing is no longer active - the transaction has been completed.

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
OSRS Pures and Mains - RS3 Mains, Holiday Item Accounts, Username Logins - OSRS & RS3
Hey, I have the following types of accounts that I want to sell

Feel free to ask if they have a certain quest done, or have a certain item or anything like that

If you don't like my listed price or if there isn't a price listed make me an offer I want to sell them and I have them priced to sell imo

The best way to contact me is by ***** which is ******jjnf19 but you can also PM me as I usually check in about once a day

====
OSRS
====

62 Strength Obby/Range Pker - 30m - https://imgur.com/EvPJCYV

G-Maul Rusher/Pre-DT Pure - 60m - https://imgur.com/Nakhang

60 Attack Pure, Desert Treasure Completed - 160m - https://imgur.com/AomnRZ0

70-90-41 Odds Staker - 160m - https://imgur.com/OORIPTl

80-90-70 Odds Staker - 160m - https://imgur.com/uqkWNZq

Maxed Staker - 300m - https://imgur.com/cB1Ypl2

Noob Main With 93 Smithing - 40m - https://imgur.com/5R9mH7C

1493 Total Level Main - 100m - https://imgur.com/eRAu8yv

1585 Total Level Main - 250m - https://imgur.com/yULhEJm

1756 Total Level Main - 300m - https://imgur.com/U1Dwufl

===
RS3
===

Scythe, Bunny Ear, Yoyo, Rubber Chicken, and 9 HP Accounts (also have other holiday item accounts with items like the holiday scarves, skeleton gear, etc) and Main Accounts - Make offer - https://imgur.com/XL4K6tC

Level 138 Main 2399 Total Level, Too Many Untradeable Items To List - https://imgur.com/j2ge2B6 - Make offer

==============
USERNAME LOGINS
==============

I have username logins without attached emails, 4 to 5 characters long, make offer

==================
LOW LEVEL OSRS & RS3
==================

I have some low level OSRS and RS3 accounts without attached emails that I want to sell for botting - Make Offer

=================
CLEAN BAN HISTORIES
=================

https://imgur.com/hl30izv
Bump, add me on Skype
Hey, I have the following types of accounts that I want to sell

Feel free to ask if they have a certain quest done, or have a certain item or anything like that

If you don't like my listed price or if there isn't a price listed make me an offer I want to sell them and I have them priced to sell imo

The best way to contact me is by Skype which is ******jjnf19 but you can also PM me as I usually check in about once a day

====
OSRS
====

62 Strength Obby/Range Pker - 20m - https://imgur.com/EvPJCYV

G-Maul Rusher/Pre-DT Pure - 40m - https://imgur.com/Nakhang

60 Attack Pure, Desert Treasure Completed - 100m - https://imgur.com/AomnRZ0

80-90-70 Odds Staker - 150m - https://imgur.com/uqkWNZq

Maxed Staker - 250m - https://imgur.com/cB1Ypl2

Noob Main With 93 Smithing And Regicide Done - 40m - https://imgur.com/5R9mH7C

1493 Total Level Main - 100m - https://imgur.com/eRAu8yv

1585 Total Level Main - 200m - https://imgur.com/yULhEJm

1756 Total Level Main - 200m - https://imgur.com/U1Dwufl

===
RS3
===

Scythe, Bunny Ear, Yoyo, Rubber Chicken, and 9 HP Accounts (also have other holiday item accounts with items like the holiday scarves, skeleton gear, etc) and Main Accounts - Make offer - https://imgur.com/XL4K6tC

Level 138 Main 2399 Total Level, Too Many Untradeable Items To List - https://imgur.com/j2ge2B6 - Make offer

==============
USERNAME LOGINS
==============

I have username logins without attached emails, 4 to 5 characters long, make offer

==================
LOW LEVEL OSRS & RS3
==================

I have some low level OSRS and RS3 accounts without attached emails that I want to sell for botting - Make Offer

=================
CLEAN BAN HISTORIES
=================

https://imgur.com/hl30izv
I can also accept btc if need be
Bump, add me on Skype if you are interested in anything
Hey, I have the following types of accounts that I want to sell

Feel free to ask if they have a certain quest done, or have a certain item or anything like that

I can accept OSRS/RS3 gp and btc as payment, I feel my prices are very fair, but if you see an account that has a listed price that you think is too much, you can make me an offer

The best way to contact me is by Skype which is ******jjnf19 as I have Skype on my computer and mobile phone so I can trade relatively quickly when I'm added on Skype, but you can also PM me as I usually check in about once a day

====
OSRS
====

62 Strength Obby/Range Pker - 40m - www.imgur.com/EvPJCYV

G-Maul Rusher/Pre-DT Pure - 40m - www.imgur.com/Nakhang

60 Attack Pure, Desert Treasure Completed - 100m - www.imgur.com/AomnRZ0

75 Attack Zerker with 93 Strength, 99 Range, 99 Mage, 83 construction (w/ Maxed House) - 140m - www.imgur.com/wfiZQqK

80-90-70 Odds Staker - 100m - www.imgur.com/uqkWNZq

Maxed Staker - 140m - www.imgur.com/cB1Ypl2

Noob Main With 93 Smithing And Regicide Done - 40m - www.imgur.com/5R9mH7C

1493 Total Level Main - 100m - www.imgur.com/eRAu8yv

1572 Total Level Main - 140m - www.imgur.com/dJCOrTE

1585 Total Level Main - 140m - www.imgur.com/yULhEJm

1756 Total Level Main - 140m - www.imgur.com/U1Dwufl

===
RS3
===

Scythe, Bunny Ear, Yoyo, Rubber Chicken, and 9 HP Accounts (also have other holiday item and 15 year veteran accounts with items like the holiday scarves, skeleton gear, etc) and the picture also has some RS3 main/alt accounts pictured - Make offer - www.imgur.com/XL4K6tC

Level 138 2399 Total Level, Too Many Untradeable Items To List - www.imgur.com/j2ge2B6 - Make offer

==============
USERNAME LOGINS
==============

I have username logins without attached emails, 4 to 5 characters long - Make offer

==================
LOW LEVEL OSRS & RS3
==================

I have some low level OSRS and RS3 accounts without attached emails that would probably be best for botting - Make Offer

=================
CLEAN BAN HISTORIES
=================
www.imgur.com/hl30izv
Read my post above this one for up to date information
Bump, add me on Skype
Bump, add me on Skype
Bump, add me on Skype

- - - Updated - - -

Hey, I have the following types of accounts that I want to sell

Feel free to ask if they have a certain quest done, or have a certain item or anything like that

I can accept OSRS/RS3 gp and btc as payment, I feel my prices are very fair, but if you see an account that has a listed price that you think is too much, you can make me an offer

The best way to contact me is by Skype which is ******jjnf19 as I have Skype on my computer and mobile phone so I can trade relatively quickly when I'm added on Skype, but you can also PM me as I usually check in about once a day

====
OSRS
====

62 Strength Obby/Range Pker - 40m - www.imgur.com/EvPJCYV

G-Maul Rusher/Pre-DT Pure - 40m - www.imgur.com/Nakhang

60 Attack Pure, Desert Treasure Completed - 100m - www.imgur.com/AomnRZ0

80-90-70 Odds Staker - 100m - www.imgur.com/uqkWNZq

Noob Main With 93 Smithing And Regicide Done - 40m - www.imgur.com/5R9mH7C

1493 Total Level Main - 100m - www.imgur.com/eRAu8yv

1572 Total Level Main - 140m - www.imgur.com/dJCOrTE

1585 Total Level Main - 140m - www.imgur.com/yULhEJm

===
RS3
===

Scythe, Bunny Ear, Yoyo, Rubber Chicken, and 9 HP Accounts (also have other holiday item and 15 year veteran accounts with items like the holiday scarves, skeleton gear, etc) and the picture also has some RS3 main/alt accounts pictured - Make offer - www.imgur.com/XL4K6tC

Level 138 2399 Total Level, Too Many Untradeable Items To List - www.imgur.com/j2ge2B6 - Make offer

==============
USERNAME LOGINS
==============

I have username logins without attached emails, 4 to 5 characters long - Make offer

==================
LOW LEVEL OSRS & RS3
==================

I have some low level OSRS and RS3 accounts without attached emails that would probably be best for botting - Make Offer

=================
CLEAN BAN HISTORIES
=================
www.imgur.com/hl30izv
Bump, add me on Skype
I can't send you a pm for some reason, add me on Skype at ******jjnf19 I have some good odd stakers as well

I also have this account for sale for anybody's information -

75 Attack, 40 Def, 97 Range, 99 Magic - DT/Lunars/Mith Gloves - 200m - www.imgur.com/IOQVhZr

75 Attack, 70 Defense, 94 Magic - D-Defender/B gloves/Avas/DT/Lunars - 200m - www.imgur.com/T77lK8P

Make me an offer, ask what I have left, I want to sell these accounts, thanks
Bump add me on Skype
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?