HelpC++ cheat on Android ( using BlueStack )

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
C++ cheat on Android ( using BlueStack )
I want to create automatic tasks on a game on Android using c++ ( using bluestack emulator ). I know it's possible to modify the memory and everything but is it the best way ?
Quote Originally Posted by jobine1 View Post
I want to create automatic tasks on a game on Android using c++ ( using bluestack emulator ). I know it's possible to modify the memory and everything but is it the best way ?
It was easy to do on bluestacks versions 1 and 2. Bluestacks 3 has protection and very likely they will ban your account, if you mess up.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?