Virtual Card?

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Virtual Card for Fortnite Argen
Anyone know of a Virtual Card app or site in the US where I can add funds via paypal and use it to buy cheap vbucks on fortnite? Thanks!
You can directly use paypal to pay in fortnite!
Quote Originally Posted by TheDevil007 View Post
You can directly use paypal to pay in fortnite!
This is for the fortnite argentina method not just buyn regular priced vbucks thanks
Quote Originally Posted by ResistArrest View Post
Anyone know of a Virtual Card app or site in the US where I can add funds via paypal and use it to buy cheap vbucks on fortnite? Thanks!
just try ANY virtual prepaid card. or VCC. idk. let me know if it works out cause i wanna do the same.
Quote Originally Posted by Tahvy View Post
just try ANY virtual prepaid card. or VCC. idk. let me know if it works out cause i wanna do the same.
Yeah I've tried a few but I need one where I can add funds via Paypal then I can get it working.
I know you can get virtual cards with mycard2go, but I've never used it personally.
Let me know if you find anything, interested as well.
The options out there for virtual credit cards are horrible. None of them are free, even entropay. Most will get you to pay one way or another. It's quite sad nobody will take one for the team and actually make free system. I'll tell you what though. Creating virtual credit cards? That's easy. Just type in a random combination and hope you'll get a match. jk
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?