Looking for >Steam Wallet Card (Global/USA)< 60%-70% Paying Btc only
As the title says.
I am looking for Steam Wallet Card, I am paying 60%-70% of the price.
I am planning to buy 100usd-200usd.
I will ask you to confirm that we are talking first.
I will ask for proof not picture but GIF/Video.
Will only deal with trusted member. at least premium with lots of vouch.
I have the right to refuse you if i suspect you.
Payment Method: Bitcoin
Skype: ******minoriyu1988
I am looking for Steam Wallet Card, I am paying 60%-70% of the price.
I am planning to buy 100usd-200usd.
I will ask you to confirm that we are talking first.
I will ask for proof not picture but GIF/Video.
Will only deal with trusted member. at least premium with lots of vouch.
I have the right to refuse you if i suspect you.
Payment Method: Bitcoin
Skype: ******minoriyu1988

