CoolNippy's Fishbot v1.5.0 Now with Plasma fishing.

Posts 16–30 of 944 · Page 2 of 63
durability on a rod? Are you playing the right game? As far as I know there is no durability. Plus there is no switching the rod. You hit hotkey you start fishing. There is no switching to rod.
Quote Originally Posted by reppin View Post
durability on a rod? Are you playing the right game? As far as I know there is no durability. Plus there is no switching the rod. You hit hotkey you start fishing. There is no switching to rod.
Clearly not, sorry. For some reason I thought this was a Minecraft fishing bot.
Quote Originally Posted by Boobehindyou View Post
Clearly not, sorry. For some reason I thought this was a Minecraft fishing bot.
yeah this is for trove.
Bot stopped between 2-3 hours in. Because it filled with Ancient boots and fish. I did NOT have autoboot drop after x casts, or boot drop after x seconds. But I did do x times not fished. Did not work and all bots stopped.

He said the new boot system, I imagine with the boots stacking and accident boots, is there any way around this?
Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTKILL190 View Post
Bot stopped between 2-3 hours in. Because it filled with Ancient boots and fish. I did NOT have autoboot drop after x casts, or boot drop after x seconds. But I did do x times not fished. Did not work and all bots stopped.

He said the new boot system, I imagine with the boots stacking and accident boots, is there any way around this?
All bots stop fishing at the same time or each of there own stops when problem happens on said client? I don't think I designed it to stop all if one is full and unable to fish. Just the one it happens on will that happen to.

Reason for them stopping is due to being unable to fish. Aka unable to cast due to full inventory. yes I have not updated the bootdrop script. It is there if someone else wants to do it. But seeing as I don't use it. It wont help me much. You are more then welcomed to update it. It is not apart of the main script so feel free to add what ever you want to clear your inventory when it is triggered in the main bot. bootdrop.ahk is the file name. Just remember to have it send the signal back to the main bot after it is finshed clearing the inventory other wise the bot wont fish on that client. If you read the notes in bootdrop.ahk I think I put info on how to do that.
My Apologies, they did not all stop at the same time. They all stopped close to around the same time due to filling up with Trophy fish and Ancient boots.

i would have no clue how to do the Boot Drop my self honestly.
Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTKILL190 View Post
My Apologies, they did not all stop at the same time. They all stopped close to around the same time due to filling up with Trophy fish and Ancient boots.

i would have no clue how to do the Boot Drop my self honestly.
K so it was working correctly then. Made me think there was a bug. But yeah thew bootdrop might not work at all with the new system. I am to lazy to write a new version for clearing out inventory. So thats the best I can do. Maybe you can have it say send a sms message when said script is triggered it would be easy to add something like that.
So like is the point of this to gain mastery? or is there some way to get flux off of this, sorry, dont play too much but really interested in knowing.
Quote Originally Posted by Mokhan123 View Post
So like is the point of this to gain mastery? or is there some way to get flux off of this, sorry, dont play too much but really interested in knowing.
It's what ever you want it to be. As for how to make money sell/break down the stuff you fish sooner or later you will make alot of flux
Works as it should ty.
the bot says the faster fishing day is on wednesday when it is actually on tuesday.
Quote Originally Posted by 2cocksplease View Post
the bot says the faster fishing day is on wednesday when it is actually on tuesday.
jsut a typo. It used to be on Wednesday
They added a new type of boot. The older boots stack. Does this purge decon boots like it used to?
That's what's needed. Mpoi refuses to do that. No one knows why.
Quote Originally Posted by osiris73 View Post
They added a new type of boot. The older boots stack. Does this purge decon boots like it used to?
That's what's needed. Mpoi refuses to do that. No one knows why.
It probably wont work. But the coding is there if someone wants to write it. But as for why he wont do it I know why and it is the same reason I wont do it. It is a hit or miss it either works or it wont. Not everyones pc is the same when it comes to this. Thats why I said I am to lazy to do it and get it to work 100% of the time. I am not paid to do this nor has anyone doanted in over 2 years to make me want to try and even try and fix it or find a way of fixing it.


But as I said my bot has the code for this. If someone wants to write a working bootdrop/decon feel free to edit the bootdrop.ahk All that script does is handles the cleanup.
still working ?
Posts 16–30 of 944 · Page 2 of 63

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?