FREE WEEKEND

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
FREE WEEKEND
As the title said there is free weekend in dead by daylight so have fun playing with speeds Chams and whatever other cheats are there but be careful at HWID ban xdd
Free weekend as it's free on steam or they are letting you guys hack for a free this weekend? LOL I know it's probably the first option.
I know right already downloaded game in another account this will be fun.
I would not be surprised if people hacked on this free weekend.
i dont get the point of Free WEEKend.. what happens after ? your locked out? LOL also yes if no one cares on the weekend. hack away LOL
Ofc this weekend is free hacking
Well, I think you guys should do pay attention...
The Devs arent that idiots. Probably if you use hacks, the first ban will be HWID ban... But its your own decision... :O
Their report system in browser isn't working. This means no video evidence for them of you using speeds or walls. They have to be based only on in game reports. In weekend they aren't reading them and there are too many anyways. After the free weekend is gone just remove the game completely and you are fine
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us