[Release] Another Textures mod pack

PollLike it or not?
I like it75% · 3
I don't like25% · 1
4 votes · poll closed
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
[Release] Another Textures mod pack
I did this during this week, so here it is... BTW fuck the leechers
_________________________________________________
Gold K5

Request by NgoTheGreat..

Screenshots:



Virus Scan:
Virustotal. MD5: d3c4dc3375ed9243dbf9b6de1350e85b
_________________________________________________
G36E Woodland? Camo

I made this with brushes ...

Sreenshots:



Virus Scan:
Virustotal. MD5: 81caff881aff6e06db71b2c544cf872d
_________________________________________________
G36E Woodland/green Digi-Camo

This is a pasted pic but I had to mix with allot of colors & mess with color/soft light for make this nice color. I also removed some parts for color them with green ....

Screenshots:



Virus Scan:
Virustotal. MD5: 1b5077afcf00ca748188fb30a5a83ed3
_________________________________________________
L96A1 Desert Wolf

The hardest thin were to find a good color (which is really) then it was easy to click overlay/soft light O.o btw thanks to mc565 he inspire me to make 1 ....

Screenshots:

^Thanks to Alby-Kun for the SS^

Virus Scan:
Virustotal. MD5: 3a9a5dd17600ea245a31c2552cf381c0
_________________________________________________

Remember to thank/rep. me & Enjoy!


Download ( Injectable files only / Leechers suxs ) :
G36E woodland camo.rarattachment deleted · 35 downloads before removal
Woodland Digi-Camo G36E .rarattachment deleted · 32 downloads before removal
Gold K5.rarattachment deleted · 30 downloads before removal
L96A1 Desert Wolf.rarattachment deleted · 75 downloads before removal
Quote Originally Posted by Ali View Post
I did this during this week, so here it is... BTW fuck the leechers
_________________________________________________
Gold K5

Request by NgoTheGreat..

Screenshots:



Virus Scan:
Virustotal. MD5: d3c4dc3375ed9243dbf9b6de1350e85b
_________________________________________________
G36E Woodland? Camo

I made this with brushes ...

Sreenshots:



Virus Scan:
Virustotal. MD5: 81caff881aff6e06db71b2c544cf872d
_________________________________________________
G36E Woodland/green Digi-Camo

This is a pasted pic but I had to mix with allot of colors & mess with color/soft light for make this nice color. I also removed some parts for color them with green ....

Screenshots:



Virus Scan:
Virustotal. MD5: 1b5077afcf00ca748188fb30a5a83ed3
_________________________________________________
L96A1 Desert Wolf

The hardest thin were to find a good color (which is really) then it was easy to click overlay/soft light O.o ....

Screenshots:

^Thanks to Alby-Kun for the SS^

Virus Scan:
Virustotal. MD5: 3a9a5dd17600ea245a31c2552cf381c0
_________________________________________________

Remember to thank/rep. me & Enjoy!


Download ( Injectable files only / Leechers suxs ) :
FUCK YOU!! D:<
I WAS MAKING THE FUCKING DESERT WOLF!! D:<<<
Thanks to you, but now I have to attach my files because I pressed "submit new thread" instead of preview the thread O.o

Edit : @Crazyquinn make your own 1 O.o ...
Quote Originally Posted by Ali View Post
Thanks to you, but now I have to attach my files because I pressed "submit new thread" instead of preview the thread O.o

Edit : @Crazyquinn make your own 1 O.o ...
im trying so hard to get the right colour and tone D:
Quote Originally Posted by Lazyquinn9 View Post
im trying so hard to get the right colour and tone D:
When you'll find the good color, Add some stuff on the artic wolf to make it look more awesome/desertic?
The Desert Artic Wolf Look Sexii Right?
lazy stfu ur problem
Quote Originally Posted by Lazyquinn9 View Post
i did already D:
lol
So is it better than mine?
I love how everyone ignores Miki, LOL!
Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post
I love how everyone ignores Miki, LOL!
Lol I just see his post ...
/Approved.
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us