HWID Ban Update

Posts 16–30 of 49 · Page 2 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by danielbryanyes View Post
This was patched like a week ago.
And you know that because you tried?
Quote Originally Posted by T-800 View Post
And you know that because you tried?
yes i did, and i assure you it's patched.
Quote Originally Posted by danielbryanyes View Post
yes i did, and i assure you it's patched.
I don't think it is but its okay to give opinions
Quote Originally Posted by T-800 View Post
I don't think it is but its okay to give opinions
it is, i bought a new hard drive, installed windows, played the game and got banned after an hour of playing.
Quote Originally Posted by danielbryanyes View Post
it is, i bought a new hard drive, installed windows, played the game and got banned after an hour of playing.
Yeah I also got banned after changing hard drives only. But now I'm good after changing mobo+CPU as well.
Quote Originally Posted by OmegaDa View Post
Yeah I also got banned after changing hard drives only. But now I'm good after changing mobo+CPU as well.
When did you change the mobo+cpu?
Quote Originally Posted by danielbryanyes View Post
When did you change the mobo+cpu?
Like 10 days ago, been playing DBD fine ever since.
I’ve got banned after change of only ssd. Today I’ve change mobo+cpu+ssd and will let u know if something happens.
Quote Originally Posted by Darkseeed View Post
I’ve got banned after change of only ssd. Today I’ve change mobo+cpu+ssd and will let u know if something happens.
After how much time did you got banned?
Quote Originally Posted by Darkseeed View Post
I’ve got banned after change of only ssd. Today I’ve change mobo+cpu+ssd and will let u know if something happens.
ofc it will work lol you almost changed half of your hardware
Quote Originally Posted by T-800 View Post
After how much time did you got banned?
80 min playtime

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by danielbryanyes View Post
ofc it will work lol you almost changed half of your hardware
I’m very sceptical with stuff like that :P

Update: I don’t know if I’m gettin paranoid or what, but as I was shutting down my pc I got an error message from dbd-shipping.exe that said “game security violation detected (#00000001)”. I didn’t cheat or hack or done anything on the new pc...only thing I’ve done was playing legit for 1-2 hours
Quote Originally Posted by Darkseeed View Post
80 min playtime

- - - Updated - - -



I’m very sceptical with stuff like that :P

Update: I don’t know if I’m gettin paranoid or what, but as I was shutting down my pc I got an error message from dbd-shipping.exe that said “game security violation detected (#00000001)”. I didn’t cheat or hack or done anything on the new pc...only thing I’ve done was playing legit for 1-2 hours
Never heard of that error before.. but have got banned after changing the mobo+cpu?


Quote Originally Posted by ixuatl View Post
Sadly I have to tell you that this has been patched again. The change of HDD / SDD for a new one and a fresh installation does not work anymore. You have to change MOBO / HDD / possibly CPU. I join the EAC Fuck!

But do not be so sad. If you can use an Online Bypass. You can continue to cheat the EAC even if the HWID is banned, just make a new Steam account and start from scratch again. Worse do not forget the Bypass
so if i play with online bypass i will not get automatically banned?
Quote Originally Posted by danielbryanyes View Post
Never heard of that error before.. but have got banned after changing the mobo+cpu?




so if i play with online bypass i will not get automatically banned?
Exactly, you can take advantage of the fact that it is free and make you a new account
Sadly I have to tell you that this has been patched again. The change of HDD / SDD for a new one and a fresh installation does not work anymore. You have to change MOBO / HDD / possibly CPU. I join the EAC Fuck!

But do not be so sad. If you can use an Online Bypass. You can continue to cheat the EAC even if the HWID is banned, just make a new Steam account and start from scratch again. Worse do not forget the Bypass
Quote Originally Posted by ixuatl View Post
Exactly, you can take advantage of the fact that it is free and make you a new account
Can i play with a public profile?
Posts 16–30 of 49 · Page 2 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?