QuestionSolvedBots does not work for me

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Bots does not work for me
Seems like grimoire 3.8 and carbon 1.8 has been updated but its still stuck at authenticating error for me ive tried clearing temporary files, updated flash and restarting but nothing works

i already have flash player 29, framework 4.7.2 and microsoft visual 2008, 2013, 2017

ps: aqw in browser works for me and ive used trainers/bots before the update
Quote Originally Posted by grawergeargaergh View Post
Mine is not loading ... Even I download the new one .. yesterday, Couple of hours ago it was working, but now its not
Quote Originally Posted by coldfire716 View Post
it does not work for me
Are you both sure you have the new version? Try redownloading, the new version was uploaded only a couple hours ago.

It should say your Grimoire was last modified on 25th may.
Mine is not loading ... Even I download the new one .. yesterday, Couple of hours ago it was working, but now its not
@KekkeTex Yes, i just download it yesterday .. 2 hour after the files have been aprove It just went white blankscreen Today in the afternoon
Quote Originally Posted by grawergeargaergh View Post
@KekkeTex Yes, i just download it yesterday .. 2 hour after the files have been aprove It just went white blankscreen Today in the afternoon
Then idk, I haven't experienced that ever.

Some things I would try:
  • Redownload again, and place everything in a new folder.
  • Make sure you have the latest versions of these:
  • Check if your anti-virus is blocking it.


downloaded another one and extracted in a new folder still wont work

i already have flash player 29, framework 4.7.2 and microsoft visual 2008, 2013, 2017
Quote Originally Posted by grawergeargaergh View Post
@KekkeTex does your grimoire working now ??? Ill try your suggestions
yes, I could login fine today.
No clue what is causing the issue. Good luck I guess
just solved it right now im logging in my main acc through the remember option tried loggin in my second acc and it worked


so for those whos still cant login using the new grimoire try retyping your login credentials or using another acc
I remember Biney saying that if you have incorrect login details while using Grimoire, it just authenticates forever. Make sure your details are correct and you are on the latest version of Grimoire.

Solved.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us