My latest work.

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
My latest work.
<- V1
<- V2
<- V3


Hope you people like it. Let me know which version is best. C&C is welcomed.

And for all you ripping bitches, i've got the PSD to prove it's mine.
We all know it's yours

V1 = best.
text is hard to make out and size is not indirectly right nor wrong but, its still great likes it.
cant even read the text.
whats the difference between v1 and v2?Excellent job anyway
Very nice work. I prefer the last version.
Thanks for the feedback people.
v1 I like better than v2, but for some reason I really like v3.... nah v1 is best.
NJ Eni.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us