Outdated[X26.1.0] 059's client - more fix

Posts 61–75 of 109 · Page 5 of 8
Quote Originally Posted by infern000 View Post
kiwi5 have u encountered Darkness status effect? on or off, it still effects the hud unlike in CC.....maybe its even responsible for disconnects i have, maybe something else about lava or slowing down evil waters etc.

also darkness is not all client sided as stated by 059 in the description, the server sends less object/update information to the dark'ed player (enemy positions etc).
I'm pretty sure darkness is all client side because all it does is limit your field of view.

I use CC and I don't take darknesses, but when I am "darknessed" it still limits my field of view even though my screen isn't darkened. I guess the server side of it is choosing what you show.

Maybe with 059's client, it tries to debuff both the client and server side effects.
Any way to change the scaling (like you can with CC) on this client when using steam?
Quote Originally Posted by kiwi5 View Post
Rip. Those are all the ideas I have. Try contacting the big boss 059.
its because his code still uses Parameters.data_.disableAllyParticles but it no longer gets set in options in either the vanilla nor 059's client, so its DECA's bug, not 059's

people can edit their AssembleeGameClientOptions.sol and create a true disableAllyParticles entry to make it work
How to delete tell message song?
how would detecting electric damage be impossible? your pet flashes and emits lightning particles when it attacks with electric and PetVO contains enough info to allow you to filter through nearby pets to get your pet with pretty high certainty. the cases where other people have the exact same pet don't really matter since it's just 300 dps anyway. (and even if the cases did matter, just cache all valid ones and identify the real one based on movement pattern)
I have the problem where zoom out doesnt work, I went back to home and right clicked, but I wasnt allowed to click on zoom out. The client keeps auto zooming back in whenever I try to play.

Also /mscale doesn't change anything. The command is being recognized as a command, but it just does nothing.
YO WTF IS THIS I DC IN LHZ WHILE RUNNING THROUGH PURPE LAVA THEN I DC IN SHATTS LAVA WALKING THEN I DC LAVA WALKING IN FAME TRAIN PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEE FIXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

- - - Updated - - -

AND ALSO MY FRIEND HIS MSCALE FUCKED UP HE TRIED ./mscale 0.1-1.0 and the msacle is stucked as website mscale PLEASE FIX
Quote Originally Posted by eyemech View Post
YO WTF IS THIS I DC IN LHZ WHILE RUNNING THROUGH PURPE LAVA THEN I DC IN SHATTS LAVA WALKING THEN I DC LAVA WALKING IN FAME TRAIN PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEE FIXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

- - - Updated - - -

AND ALSO MY FRIEND HIS MSCALE FUCKED UP HE TRIED ./mscale 0.1-1.0 and the msacle is stucked as website mscale PLEASE FIX
no shut up leecher.
There is a severe problem with the hack sudden death has been happening to my charecters i littearly just die without taking damage in an winecellar please fix
How do I hit constructs? I don't see them in the ignore list but my shots still pass through them
Quote Originally Posted by MynameisaJeff View Post
How do I hit constructs? I don't see them in the ignore list but my shots still pass through them
Try removing them from your aim ignore list again. It might just be a bug that you're not seeing them on the list.
How do I disable it from automatically saying "Ready" instantly in the Cemetery?
Any good settings for the Famebot? Mine seems to go in, get hit to low hp, going nexus, repeat.
Playing Necromancer.
Posts 61–75 of 109 · Page 5 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?