RotMG Fps issues

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
RotMG Fps issues
Il explain it short

Rotmg on Flash projector: 41 fps, constant stutters, everything on low, used to get constant 60 fps
Rotmg on Steam: Constant 60 fps even with the highest settings and feels much smoother compared to Flash Projector with 60 fps.

My System is Windows 7 and it's perfectly well optimized

I don't understand this.. Even Internet Explorer runs much better than a projector now

Things i have tried
x System restore
x Trying out different Flash versions
x Cleaning Flash Player Cache etc


Am i the only one facing this issue where there's suddenly worser performance on a projector?

Thanks if someone could help me with this issue, but i feel like it's something that specially happened after the new patch

Sucks that you can't log-in with your e-mail in Steam :/
Mkay, well, I think there's a few Flash Player Projector bus stops, like version 13, 18, and 21 or newest I think, not quite sure, you can try all and see what suits you best, make sure you actually open the swf with That version, rather than just double-clicking.
Also, I use Lib projector, which is kinda faster and uses less memory, but that's just my opinion. You can search for it and give it a test, SwfTools sourceforge, and download the latest one.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us