Hello, Folks

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Hello, Folks
Hi,

I recently found this site while searching for a way to get Savini Jason into the Steam version of Friday the 13th and eventually came across a file I moved to the main directory of the game a wallah! Not only was Savini there, but Uber Jason turned up as well. Score!

I'm a lifelong gamer, horror fan, cosplayer, and videographer. Nice to find this community!
welcome dude you should check out the marketplace
Welcome man, enjoy your stay
Welcome and enjoy your stay.
Welcome to MPGH

Enjoy your stay

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome to MPGH

Enjoy your stay
hello my name is Lorenzo and I just got the friday the 13th game for pc and I'm really trying my best to get savini jason as well as uber jason please help me
can you send me the link to Lorenzotolove@gmail.com or hell text it to me @ (630) 977-7973 thank you sooooo much
Welcome and enjoy!
Hi.Welcome to mpgh.
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?