Question about

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Question about
Greetings,


I have a question. Can I play this game again? I stopped playing 6 months ago but now I want to play. I have all the survivors (only with the characters of that time) lvl 50 prestige 3 all. killers too. I also have +3000 hours. the question is . my ban risk is very high? . I have 2k of items with many characters. (I do not want to stain my profile with the gameban message). i also dont want hack anymore

(the last time i hacked was like 7/8 months ago)
Quote Originally Posted by JayGarrick View Post
Greetings,


I have a question. Can I play this game again? I stopped playing 6 months ago but now I want to play. I have all the survivors (only with the characters of that time) lvl 50 prestige 3 all. killers too. I also have +3000 hours. the question is . my ban risk is very high? . I have 2k of items with many characters. (I do not want to stain my profile with the gameban message). i also dont want hack anymore

(the last time i hacked was like 7/8 months ago)

Current Bypass works fine. One or two banwaves came but I was unaffected. Been using the Online Bypass, Chams and a savefile with wrong legacy dates. My Legacy date has been wrong for about a year now and still no ban. (I'm not bothered to fix it)

Personally, I'd say your ban risk is low if you play without legacy, do not use greenluma and keep your profile private.

If you do get banned, you can remove DBD from your library and the ban message will disappear with it

(Also note that; doesn't matter when you've hacked - you will always risk a ban even if you've only hacked once)
Quote Originally Posted by cqmpro View Post
Current Bypass works fine. One or two banwaves came but I was unaffected. Been using the Online Bypass, Chams and a savefile with wrong legacy dates. My Legacy date has been wrong for about a year now and still no ban. (I'm not bothered to fix it)

Personally, I'd say your ban risk is low if you play without legacy, do not use greenluma and keep your profile private.

If you do get banned, you can remove DBD from your library and the ban message will disappear with it

(Also note that; doesn't matter when you've hacked - you will always risk a ban even if you've only hacked once)
Thanks =)
2 questions .
I need a bypass to play? o.o
Why do I need to keep my profile private? i have 3000 hours
1) If you're using hacked items only then you don't need bypass

2) People like to check achievements/hours/comments/etc on people's profiles to try and determine if you're a cheater/hacker or not. Especially if you have legacy outfits and your legacy achievements are not matching up with real dates.
At 3000 hours I would suggest to get rid of that 2k items and get a normal save file.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us