POTM Event |$10| >> Enter Now!

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
POTM Event |$10| >> Enter Now!
📷 Photo Of The Month 📷

Hosted by the News Force



Everyone is allowed to enter the event!
Make sure to read the rules & requirement before posting your entry!
Just click the link below


>>> CLICK HERE TO ENTER PHOTO OF THE MONTH <<<




PRIZE IS $10 FOR WINNER!

Schedule
Entry Thread - Start Date: May 21, 2018 | End Date: June 06, 2018
Voting Thread - Start Date: June 06, 2018 | End Date: June 20, 2018


--- For those interested in participating in the future ---
I will be hosting the contest every month so make sure to get back on the Art Section.
Fill free to contact me if you have any ideas!


If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me.
Thanks,
shouldnt this be hosted by publicists ;S
Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
shouldnt this be hosted by publicists ;S
Its featured in the MPGH news usually.
Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
shouldnt this be hosted by publicists ;S
I'm a simple slave, I do as I'm told.
Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty View Post
I'm a simple slave, I do as I'm told.
Since it wasn't mentioned in the rules, is it allowed to use filters on the picture?
Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post


Since it wasn't mentioned in the rules, is it allowed to use filters on the picture?
Yes, for this edition anything is allowed. Filters and excessive editing will be limited in the future but there is no Theme to this month's edition. Meaning you can submit anything you want.

For future, we'll have themed edition like [Landscapes, Sunsets, Sunrise, Portrait, Sports, cars, black & white, and many more]
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?