SolvedGrimoire bots not working

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Grimoire bots not working
Basically that. All the bots that I have in the folder are for Grimoire 3.8 and that's the version i got. Plus 2 of them are freshly downloaded, literally couple seconds ago. I click on any bot, nothing shows up.

I'll repeat myself, they are specifically for Grimoire 3.8, AkA the latest one. Can't use any of my bots. They show up on the list, but there are no commands in them, as if they are for Grim 3.6 or something..
Are you loading it by going Bot > Misc > Load bot ?
Thanks, for some reason it doesn't lauch from the Bots page, since i was launching it from there before didn't know that there is another way to do that.
Still works still using it right now
This only happened to me with one bot and I'm pretty sure the creator just fucked up the file...
Solved. //2short//
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us