[Final Update] DFT Lite Release + Source Release

Posts 76–90 of 154 · Page 6 of 11
lol
who play dragon fable ?
why i only get a red screen?

and how the hell i can change the game swf????

and how i can download it invalid files?
Hmm. happens to me too. what the hell.
tyvm. I just was fooling around with this game the other day because I was bored. I guess I'll try to get an amazing guy too.
:P hope this iz gud
It dont work...for me that is
Quote Originally Posted by SCRN View Post
DFTs by SCRN

Dragon Fable Trainer
ⓘ

DFT Lite
ⓘ

News : Source is now open to public.

Note : Best played in Max screen size so you can see all the buttons, the Stat change will automatically work once you open the trainer, IDs and already put in there for you, located at
Code:
C:\Documents and Settings\"your user"\Desktop\DF Trainer By SCRN\Ids
You can save it once your done editing it when there's new shops or quests.

Advantages
  • Easily load all the ID's for you so you don't have to search anywhere.
    Character stat hacks that works every 0.01 second.
    Search for weapons right under your game.
    Search for quests right under your game.
    Open a Music Player.
    Open an Uploader.
    Easy to use Quest Hacks.
    Easy Buttons.
    Change Opacity so you can see what's behind the Trainer.
    Stats already loaded for you.
    Help Center.
    Screen Maximized for you.
    Screen shot Taker.
    Updater to keep updated.
    Web Browser height increased.
    Stopwatch to time.
    Color Changer to match your mood.
    Keep track of your CPU.
    Easy money/exp macro.
    Admin, Quest, Char, Town Hack.
    Load\Unload Hack buttons.
    DA Hack On/Off.
    Test Variables.
    Minimize to Tray.


Acknowledgments
  • I__h4x for telling me how to set a timer, I was pretty dumb there.
    KING_KING_13 for giving me the IDs, I was lazy.
    Badjoe for updating the IDs.
    Hack Buttons Added by _ToSy_.
    The Buttons are originally from Thomisback.
    Readytobound for the 20k of Gold per run Auto.
    Button Unload by Talix.
    NoManchesPuto for suggesting variable testing.
    Xanatos for being sexy


I didn't write that :shock:

Yes you did, you're just schizophrenic.

I didn't write that either :roll:

Stop lying to yourself!

I'm not going crazy! :x

Oh please... Your other side has to go do some chores now D:

NOW OPEN
DFT Lite.zip :
Free File Hosting Made Simple - *********ⓘ - 765.23 KB

DF Trainer By SCRN.zip :
Free File Hosting Made Simple - *********ⓘ - 4.15 MB



Microsoft Visual Basic 2008 Express Edition Trainer Sources
DFT Lite Source.zip :
DFT Lite.zipⓘ - 3.53 MB

DragonFable Trainer Source.zip :
Free File Hosting Made Simple - *********ⓘ - 4.16 MB

Feel free to do whatever you want with this, as long as you mention my name.
uhm dud can you email the DragonFable Trainer Source.zip :&
DF Trainer By SCRN.zip : the source of this two cause I can download the trainer please help me I want to try your trainer
You guys yo do notice this is a "sticky link" right???

therefore if the links aren't working that is the reason why.

also they are outdated... Look @ the dates before you say something...

{just a helpful hint}
ty
nice hack XD
You know that cheat engine is also good for hacks but i dont reccomend for dragon fable....but if you want to hack dragon fable really easy i'd suggest going to youtube, also cheat engine can work for many other rpg's that are not graphical. It will not work for CA CS.
Thanks, I will try out this hack, hope that it works.
Links dont work anymore.. Renew please
Quote Originally Posted by SCRN View Post
it should work, if it doesn't download netframe 2.0

if you auto too much then you might get caught
this is a fucken virus good thing my norton picked it up when i was downloading it fuck u shady stuipid bitch ass
nice looking going 2try this out
Posts 76–90 of 154 · Page 6 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us