Pixel 2 XL 128GB Label Store - Both Colours - RMA Labels, Gmail and Reship - $35!
Pixel 2 XL 128GB Label Store - Both Colours - RMA Labels, Gmail and Reship - $35!
Hi All,
I've decided to start selling Pixel 2 128GB RMA labels.
Charging just $35.
BTC and ETH payment only.
If you do not feel comfortable boxing yourself or finding your own boxing service I can recommend a very good and experienced boxer who as of writing this charges $10 per order, whether you decide to use his service or not is your own decision and done at your discretion.
Add me on IM and let me know which colour you would like and if you're paying with BTC or ETH and as soon as I see it I'll inform you if I can take your order and give you my BTC or ETH address to make payment.
I will advise you on the best way to proceed with the accounts once you receive them, if you follow these instructions and for some reason the account gets locked without you obtaining your labels, which is very unlikely as I also download all labels so in the scenario that you get locked out of the gmail I can still send them straight to you and despite not having email access in that case the boxing process should work just fine with just the labels, I will refund or replace it for you.
I will not be held responsible if you do something against my advice and fail.
Add me on IM
Proof:

Vouch copy was given to @Shadow
Hi All,
I've decided to start selling Pixel 2 128GB RMA labels.
Charging just $35.
BTC and ETH payment only.
If you do not feel comfortable boxing yourself or finding your own boxing service I can recommend a very good and experienced boxer who as of writing this charges $10 per order, whether you decide to use his service or not is your own decision and done at your discretion.
Add me on IM and let me know which colour you would like and if you're paying with BTC or ETH and as soon as I see it I'll inform you if I can take your order and give you my BTC or ETH address to make payment.
I will advise you on the best way to proceed with the accounts once you receive them, if you follow these instructions and for some reason the account gets locked without you obtaining your labels, which is very unlikely as I also download all labels so in the scenario that you get locked out of the gmail I can still send them straight to you and despite not having email access in that case the boxing process should work just fine with just the labels, I will refund or replace it for you.
I will not be held responsible if you do something against my advice and fail.
Add me on IM
Proof:
Vouch copy was given to @Shadow


