Best Buy Replacement Help
Hello all,
Need some advice. I have an order of laptop worth $1900 from Best Buy USA. It was delivered by FedEx and fake signed. I contacted a refunder to do replacement for me so that i don't get into any investigations etc. So my refunder just let me know that they opened up a investigation for replacement. So is it safe for me to go to store and return the item now? Before they start the process. I don't want to face that investigation etc.
Regards
Need some advice. I have an order of laptop worth $1900 from Best Buy USA. It was delivered by FedEx and fake signed. I contacted a refunder to do replacement for me so that i don't get into any investigations etc. So my refunder just let me know that they opened up a investigation for replacement. So is it safe for me to go to store and return the item now? Before they start the process. I don't want to face that investigation etc.
Regards