Show Man

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Show Man
hey all, im trying a new style coment and give suggestions for sig be better, thanks =D
The only thing I dun like is the pixelation on the blue/orange things
I think it's a bit over-sharpened. I'm not to sure what else to say about it. I'm not used to this sorta style
Quote Originally Posted by xsinxzerox backup View Post
If you moved render a bit to the right...
it would suck a whole lot more

do not want
sorry D:
Eh..I dunno man.
Not one of my faves from you.
Like Doc said, effects are very sharp.
Also the lighting is off.
There should be a light source to the the left that corresponds with the lighting on the focal. Not so sure about that horizontal line your text sits on either.

Kiu.
meh not your best O.o i say stick with anime n stuff real ppl ain't your thing
Quote Originally Posted by The Game2 View Post
meh not your best O.o i say stick with anime n stuff real ppl ain't your thing
I agree with TG, atleast until you try another style.
Real people are totally different from other renders, they require a lot more thought, consideration, and detail when it comes to depth and effects.
Quote Originally Posted by The Game2 View Post
i say stick with anime n stuff real ppl ain't your thing
I don't agree with that statement..
Everyone struggles when trying a new style...
If anything he should practice more with real life stuff to get better.
Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
I don't agree with that statement..
Everyone struggles when trying a new style...
If anything he should practice more with real life stuff to get better.
I disagree with your statement i know my stuff and the only reason youg et better with "real ppl" art is by learning to blend with anime/cartoon once youg et the main concepts you may start on the real stuff (depth/blending/lighting, etc...)

Otherwise your work will look like shit just like this one O.o
Quote Originally Posted by The Game2 View Post
I disagree with your statement i know my stuff and the only reason youg et better with "real ppl" art is by learning to blend with anime/cartoon once youg et the main concepts you may start on the real stuff (depth/blending/lighting, etc...)

Otherwise your work will look like shit just like this one O.o
That makes very little sense to me whatsoever.
"Get better at real life sigs by practicing with anime sigs?"
flawed, logic is flawed.

The only way to get better with real people tags is too practice with them.
For instance, if you're using an anime/cartoon or vector render
Are you going to toss them onto a real life landscape?
I have seen it done, but it's hard to perfect.
The adjustments have to be spot on to make the blending work.

The conclusion is this.
Practice with real people stock to get better at real life focals.
waaaaaaaay oversharpened.
its oversharpenned
and it really just looks like u fractal whored it
Rofl if youd pay attention i mentioned that anime sigs are easy to work with therefore you get the main concepts easier. (depth n etc.. ). After you know how to blend your stuff in and actually know how to work around with a signature thats when you really start getting into real life ppl im not telling him how its done im telling him what i know from my experience and don't tel me my logic is flawed. I havn't insulted you lets try n keep it fair
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us