HelpMaking Private Server Public (No Hamachi)

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Making Private Server Public (No Hamachi)
I have already port forwarded ports 2050 and 80, changed the IP in the client and server to my public IP, my firewall is off, but my friends still can't join. I can't even join anymore. Please help me out here. I am completely lost as to why this isn't working.
bump, having the same problem, i can connect however, my friends are getting load error retrying, using doomed source
have you portforwarded 2050, 8080 / 8888 depending on the source and mysql which is 3306?
uninstall, reinstall, and if ur friends lives far from you, then they can't join (at least I think, unless if you have godly wifi).
How far you live doesn't matter. Check your firewall and antivirus, maybe its blocking connections.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?