Escherion Targeting
I'm currently using a bot that i made for "Essence of Defeat Reagent" and the bot struggles with killing Escherion. For example, since i don't know how to make the bot prioritize the Staff of Inversion, If the bot enters an empty Escherion room it will just attack Escherion and not the Staff of Inversion.
To counteract this from happening I'm using "If player count is less than 1" to join yulgar and to rejoin escherion if the room was empty and hope that it rejoins an escherion room with people or bots that can attack the staff.
How can i make the bot do a set of commands in which it will prioritize the Staff of Inversion before attacking Escherion.
Im currently using these commands (I didn't put all the other commands.):
[1]
Move to cell:Boss, Left ----- I had the bot go to Nulgath as sometimes the Dark Makai would spawn and interrupt me from going to escherion
Delay:1000
Join escherion,Boss,Left
Goto label:27
[27]
If Player count is less than: 1
Goto label:99
Kill Escherion
Item is not in inventory: Escherion's Chain ------ The item is whitelisted
Goto label: 27
Goto label: 2
[99]
Join:yulgar, Enter, Spawn
Delay: 1000
Join: escherion, Boss, Left
Goto label: 27
To counteract this from happening I'm using "If player count is less than 1" to join yulgar and to rejoin escherion if the room was empty and hope that it rejoins an escherion room with people or bots that can attack the staff.
How can i make the bot do a set of commands in which it will prioritize the Staff of Inversion before attacking Escherion.
Im currently using these commands (I didn't put all the other commands.):
[1]
Move to cell:Boss, Left ----- I had the bot go to Nulgath as sometimes the Dark Makai would spawn and interrupt me from going to escherion
Delay:1000
Join escherion,Boss,Left
Goto label:27
[27]
If Player count is less than: 1
Goto label:99
Kill Escherion
Item is not in inventory: Escherion's Chain ------ The item is whitelisted
Goto label: 27
Goto label: 2
[99]
Join:yulgar, Enter, Spawn
Delay: 1000
Join: escherion, Boss, Left
Goto label: 27
