Post1330 Legion Token/ hour gbot

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
How can I farm 2K Legion Token for Shogun Paragon Pet ?
Quote Originally Posted by uppwind View Post
How can I farm 2K Legion Token for Shogun Paragon Pet ?
Do you have "Undead Champion Armor" ?
Quote Originally Posted by Afif Matoussi View Post
Do you have "Undead Champion Armor" ?
I'll buy. But I wanna find a good bot before I buy.
Quote Originally Posted by uppwind View Post
I'll buy. But I wanna find a good bot before I buy.
I made a 260 Legion token bot / hour .
Requirements : Undead Champion

I'll upload it if you want.
Quote Originally Posted by Afif Matoussi View Post
I made a 260 Legion token bot / hour .
Requirements : Undead Champion

I'll upload it if you want.
Yes Pls! That would be great! Thank you!
You need two virus scans and you need to scan your file not a URL.

Approved.
Quote Originally Posted by meme View Post
You need two virus scans and you need to scan your file not a URL.

Approved.
Glad you did that for me
Quote Originally Posted by Afif Matoussi View Post
Glad you did that for me
No worries, just remember in future.
For some reason my game d/cs when I turn in (I still get the Legion Tokens), it doesn't d/c if I turn it in manually.... Weird.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?