Shipito Asking ID

Posts 1–15 of 59 · Page 1 of 4
Shipito Asking ID
I got Pixel 2 on my SE acc.
So it wasnt shipping out.

I contacted them about the issue and they said that they have created a support ticket.

In support ticket, they are asking for ID 2 of them actually.
And the phone bill/invoice etc.

2nd part is easy.

How should I go with first one.
Should I provide them real life id of person who is buying the pixel.

Should I get someone to make a fake id proof?

- - - Updated - - -

They already took my money for shipping the item.
Can they keep that?
Should I forget this acc?
Go with fake ID's
Quote Originally Posted by 3TBANNNN View Post
Go with fake ID's
You know any one who provide these?

What about providing buyers ID?
Can a single pixel get him in trouble?
Was this the only time you've used them? I also have a phone heading to a shipito account. Under the name of the RMA of course. Not sure if they'll ask me for the same thing when I get my phone and ship it to myself.....
Quote Originally Posted by MSDN View Post
Was this the only time you've used them? I also have a phone heading to a shipito account. Under the name of the RMA of course. Not sure if they'll ask me for the same thing when I get my phone and ship it to myself.....
Yeah, it was my first time using them.
Fuck Shipito.
damn, i wonder if its like this with everyone....
Quote Originally Posted by MSDN View Post
damn, i wonder if its like this with everyone....
Well I am getting a second phone on shipito.
Damn I shouldnt have used them.

No idea about others.
I have one going to them and the other going to USgobuy, not sure what will happen, reship.com closed 4 of my accounts just now, I lost 4 phones
Quote Originally Posted by MSDN View Post
I have one going to them and the other going to USgobuy, not sure what will happen, reship.com closed 4 of my accounts just now, I lost 4 phones
I have 10 going to shipito... uh oh
Quote Originally Posted by scafe View Post
I have 10 going to shipito... uh oh
You're screwed man, kiss those phones goodbye....
Wait what the fuck reship.com why
Quote Originally Posted by kevin10522 View Post
Wait what the fuck reship.com why
They don't allow multiple accounts with same shipping address, I paid for shipping on all phones and they linked me. My fault i guess but its over now
Quote Originally Posted by MSDN View Post
They don't allow multiple accounts with same shipping address, I paid for shipping on all phones and they linked me. My fault i guess but its over now
rip how many phones did you lose
Quote Originally Posted by Shoto View Post
rip how many phones did you lose
4 phones total....
I think they are getting strict.
Going to try shipito with other phone I have with them.

Filled the declaration form properly so dont they dont look at it.
Didnt choose the option of removing price tag so they dont look into the box.

Choosing a different shipping and lol not going to contact them this time.
Posts 1–15 of 59 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us