This weeb just graduated

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
His parents must be so proud
Nico...? You can do so much better.....
I think he Nico Nico Niii too much
I'm dead hahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
I think he Nico Nico Niii too much
this picture motivates me.

it gives me meaning to life.
Akus gradutation pics leaked
Quote Originally Posted by niggo View Post
Akus gradutation pics leaked
I’d like to do it too
Quote Originally Posted by aku View Post

I’d like to do it too
Insert Shia laboeuf meme here
God my eyes no
lol i am just curious if he has that anime pillow with him when he go up the stage.
lol. That's called yolo.
Bruh that's some real respect right there.
omg this guy is a legend XD
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?