Still good time to get PS4?

Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3
Still good time to get PS4?
Hi, i like to buy PS4 but i am not sure its good time because getting old, but i seen E3 games like last of us, and that is for PS4 i think, graphics looking amazing, and i think be released not very soon, and that means PS4 still supported in 2019+ maybe... What you think guys, good to get PS4 for example $200-250? not new...
I think it's worth it if you're going to play the older games , not only the exclusives from the E3. As I myself have a XBOX360 which is still working and I can hook up cool games on it like the new Fifa series or I can play some oldies with my friends. I recommend you buy the console , just for a good price.
Buy, there is a lot of games which have awesome grapich, if u really want PS5, than wait
I think its wast of money, ps2 > ps3 > ps4 u spend like 300$ when new and people stop made games for ps3, with pc u have what u want, and cracked.
Of course! There is plenty to look forward to in the coming months and all of next year.

Red Dead Redemption 2 is one of the big ones on my must-have list for PS4!
If I had more money and thinking whether buy PS4 or no I'd choose PS4 Pro but only when you have like 4K/HDR monitor/TV. For like 200$ you can get nice machine to run brilliant games which are exclusives for PS4. However, getting a PS4 Pro could give you more fps/stability boost when you are running games at 1080p.
I've enjoyed mine so far and i bought it last month.
Definitely worth buying , even at this time.
I think a question you should be asking yourself is.
Even if I do wait it out, will I have the money to obtain a PS5?

Next thing, do you own a PS3?
If so, then I'd go ahead.

But, If not I'd really consider picking up an Xbox One just for backwards compability.
Just buy used & try few exclusive games, you won't be disappointed
Exclusive single player games are the best on the ps4
PS5 is going to come out 2020-2021.
They are such a cheap console used and very reliable. If you can buy one that is of a newer model number so it's more power efficient and produces less heat.
And games are dropping in price since new games are being released constantly throughout the year.
Yea, Spider Man just came out and it is awesome
SpiderMan PS4 'nuff said
Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?