HelpIs it possible to turn CC's or 059's autonexus into a K-relay plugin?

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Is it possible to turn CC's or 059's autonexus into a K-relay plugin?
Asking this because Apemanzilla's auto is pretty outdated. I mean, it works but it's not a good as the autonexus found in 059 or cc
Yes, but I doubt anyone will put in the effort to make it.

As it stands right now, CC auto-nexus paired with KRelay's auto-nexus prevents me from ever dying.

I've been botting realms with Famebot and Jazz's client restarter for a week straight. My player walks straight into bosses sometimes, never dies.

So far I've gotten:

1 Orb of Conflict
2 Tablets
1 Ray Katane
2 Juggs
7 Crystal Swords
1 Crystal Wand
1 Quiver of Thunder
4 Kageboshi

EDIT: My CC auto-nexus is at 15%, KRelay auto-nexus @ 30%
Quote Originally Posted by 001. View Post
Yes, but I doubt anyone will put in the effort to make it.

As it stands right now, CC auto-nexus paired with KRelay's auto-nexus prevents me from ever dying.

I've been botting realms with Famebot and Jazz's client restarter for a week straight. My player walks straight into bosses sometimes, never dies.

So far I've gotten:

1 Orb of Conflict
2 Tablets
1 Ray Katane
2 Juggs
7 Crystal Swords
1 Crystal Wand
1 Quiver of Thunder
4 Kageboshi

EDIT: My CC auto-nexus is at 15%, KRelay auto-nexus @ 30%
show off

//2short
Quote Originally Posted by 001. View Post
Yes, but I doubt anyone will put in the effort to make it.

As it stands right now, CC auto-nexus paired with KRelay's auto-nexus prevents me from ever dying.

I've been botting realms with Famebot and Jazz's client restarter for a week straight. My player walks straight into bosses sometimes, never dies.

So far I've gotten:

1 Orb of Conflict
2 Tablets
1 Ray Katane
2 Juggs
7 Crystal Swords
1 Crystal Wand
1 Quiver of Thunder
4 Kageboshi

EDIT: My CC auto-nexus is at 15%, KRelay auto-nexus @ 30%
but how do you pick up the items?
Quote Originally Posted by rotmgfaaag View Post
but how do you pick up the items?
he might have an auto pick up k-relay file who knows
how did u get a tablet with a fame bot? did everyone just tp to avatar??
More interesting thing is how did he get qot
Quote Originally Posted by RealmServices View Post
More interesting thing is how did he get qot
majority clearing ents, kill some greens things ????? profit
Quote Originally Posted by willfuttbuck View Post
majority clearing ents, kill some greens things ????? profit
I never seen clusters of players doing ents. But yeah, probably
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?