I removed a part of my cute phone

Posts 16–24 of 24 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
O: Or purge all weebs except predator because predator is an exception but will be banned anyways xD
thanks lily-chan i love u
Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post


thanks lily-chan i love u
Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
weebs are gay
Yes and I love my boi
Quote Originally Posted by aku View Post


Yes and I love my boi
You're gay
Quote Originally Posted by Jacky View Post
You're gay
I'm gay and you're a CS.
Quote Originally Posted by aku View Post


I'm gay and you're a CS.
Thanks god you will have to find another argument once I'm done with CS next Mont
i think that's what they call the tempered glass? if i am not mistaken
Quote Originally Posted by MisterStealth View Post
i think that's what they call the tempered glass? if i am not mistaken
Yep it is!!
Posts 16–24 of 24 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?