Download links for programs and updates
Thanks my laptop is now updated whoot whoot!!
uhm my Dell Inspiron 1545 is:
Processor: Celeron(R) Dual-Core CPU T3100 @ 1,9GHz
Ram: 4,00 GB
64 Bit
Can you send me the updates of my drivers?
I would be very glad if you send them to me
Processor: Celeron(R) Dual-Core CPU T3100 @ 1,9GHz
Ram: 4,00 GB
64 Bit
Can you send me the updates of my drivers?

I would be very glad if you send them to me

I think all Inspirons use on-board video
The best thing to do is use Windows Update and check in Optional Updates..
You will find things like Audio and Video drivers in there

The best thing to do is use Windows Update and check in Optional Updates..
You will find things like Audio and Video drivers in there


i dont got any updates...
Image - TinyPic - Gratis foto's delen en afbeeldingen & video's hostenⓘ <---Windows Update of me.
And the hack doesnt work
Image - TinyPic - Gratis foto's delen en afbeeldingen & video's hostenⓘ <---Windows Update of me.
And the hack doesnt work

Daum I can't read German 
There will be a tab somewhere for Optional Updates

There will be a tab somewhere for Optional Updates
haha its netherlands but doesnt matter i will look if there is a tab with overige updates(<--Netherlands xD)
lol there is no tab with that...:S
Oh sorry man
I only read a couple of words and thought it was German
I only read a couple of words and thought it was German

lol but there is no tab with additional updates or something like that :S
In that case drivers can be hard to find unless you know your motherboard model number..
I use a program called DriverMax which updates and detects your drivers, it's free but you have to register
And free users can only download 3-4 drivers per day
I use a program called DriverMax which updates and detects your drivers, it's free but you have to register
And free users can only download 3-4 drivers per day

ok do you know a program were i can find my specific motherboard number?
Similar Threads
Medal of Honor (MOH) HacksDownload links for programs/updates 4 WarRock Discussions[Updated]Download links for Updates/Programs 81 WarRock - International HacksI need the download link for VB 6GR 31 WarRock - International Hacksi need download link for hacksGR 4 Visual Basic ProgrammingNeed a good download link for VB6
2
