FORTNITE V-BUCK SERVICE CHEAPEST | AR | NO BANS | BTC + PP

Starting my V-Buck Service, I use Argentina method and there has been no reported bans doing it this way.
This is working on PC, Xbox & IOS, however this is problematic for PSN/PS4 if you have linked your PSN but play on PC this won't be an issue, however if your primary platform is PS4 this service will not work for you.
Proof that I am using Argentina Method: https://imgur.com/a/3B9kLtn
I only accept PAYPAL in GBP, the more you buy the more you will save. I aim to do orders instantly if I am online however you should message me on IM or send me a PM to get hold of me faster.
First 5 customers can receive 13.5k at a discounted price of £30
The two vouch giveaways that I ran: #1 https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...1370854&page=3
#2 https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...1372632&page=4



thanks again bruv

