059 Insta Pop At It Again

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Uhhh Lol?

You've all been warned already.
lol CC is better tbh
CC is better anyways.

Big plus of CC is you can able/disable the debuffs( I mostly run everything 'legit' except daze/weak @ lost halls for example, for easy SB)
So I am confused... KABLEM Never GOT ANY ANTI CHEAT UP RUNNING...

BUT THE NEW GUYS:: DECA ACTUALLY managed to get rid of some of the hacked clients? Or now?? what's safe these days? I have been away for 4months in the military...
Quote Originally Posted by Austen_Dayton View Post
So I am confused... KABLEM Never GOT ANY ANTI CHEAT UP RUNNING...

BUT THE NEW GUYS:: DECA ACTUALLY managed to get rid of some of the hacked clients? Or now?? what's safe these days? I have been away for 4months in the military...
Nope, same shit as always... DECA really only makes a slight effort to ban bots. I've never heard of anyone banned for hacks, even obvious ones.
Quote Originally Posted by Segwaym8 View Post
Nope, same shit as always... DECA really only makes a slight effort to ban bots. I've never heard of anyone banned for hacks, even obvious ones.
what's up with all the Insta pops then??
Quote Originally Posted by Austen_Dayton View Post
what's up with all the Insta pops then??
There is a bug in the currently released version of 059's client that can cause you to die instantly. It has nothing to do with actions by DECA.
I was banned for using a client. So yes..it's very possible. I was only banned for 3 days though. I've also been playing the game for 7+ years according to realmeye and have only been caught using a client once..and I play with a client 98 percent of the time. Although now I make sure to disable the obv stuff...besides the game gets too easy playing with all the debuffs off.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?