The "LEGAL" Bot

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
That's not a bot, that is just a launcher so you can play the game outside the browser.
Quote Originally Posted by gaffox View Post
That's not a bot, that is just a launcher so you can play the game outside the browser.
Yeah, but since alina posted about the "AUTOPLAY" maybe they'll add in the long run
Quote Originally Posted by gaffox View Post
That's not a bot, that is just a launcher so you can play the game outside the browser.
Not really, their launcher is literally just a web browser lol. Although the flash games are launched in a new flash player window.
I've stayed logged in on the AE launcher between 24 and 36 hours at once, inactive. I'd say that's pretty good performance. Master tier AFK at Yulgar.
I've said it one and I'll say it again.

It's lame and it's stupid.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?