I need a boxing service. Payment of 15 dollars boxing.

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
I need a boxing service. Payment of 15 dollars boxing.
Hey.
need a boxing service. Payment of 15 dollars boxing.
I need a boxing service.
Conditions
I send you labels in the morning
You shred boxes in the same day
I need a person who will send boxes on the same day. Not a day, not two or a week, and the same day.

If you could not send the parcel on the same day, your payment will be $ 10.

Write to MI.
Check your pm and chat I will do one for free.
add me on IM if you still need this, i only can do payments via BTC, unless you can use apple pay.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?