Remove blacklist

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
The decision for the blacklist was a MM decision with GMod approval.

Furthermore, this is not only looking into a single report but over your history.

The blacklist system is in place to prevent previous "scammers" (note quotation since I'm not claiming everyone who "scammed" is a scammer, but rather couldn't respond in time) from coming back in and doing it again.

3 months blacklist isn't much.

Original blacklist was because you failed to refund $50 for two customers with a wait time of a few months.

This is an additional few months of $78
Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post
The decision for the blacklist was a MM decision with GMod approval.

Furthermore, this is not only looking into a single report but over your history.

The blacklist system is in place to prevent previous "scammers" (note quotation since I'm not claiming everyone who "scammed" is a scammer, but rather couldn't respond in time) from coming back in and doing it again.

3 months blacklist isn't much.

Original blacklist was because you failed to refund $50 for two customers with a wait time of a few months.

This is an additional few months of $78
This is in regards to the same issue where I waited to do a free refund for the guy. He ended up not doing it and opened the report just now. Then is when all this started. Ask him @ff78e5bbfc3a0642
@ff78e5bbfc3a0642 What is the "misunderstanding"?
@Vangelo From the information I've received essentially it took you 6 months to do the refund/or refund the money to @ff78e5bbfc3a0642

If there's some "misunderstanding" you should've stated it in the initial staff dispute, you can't expect us to read your mind???
Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
@ff78e5bbfc3a0642 What is the "misunderstanding"?
@Vangelo From the information I've received essentially it took you 6 months to do the refund/or refund the money to @ff78e5bbfc3a0642

If there's some "misunderstanding" you should've stated it in the initial staff dispute, you can't expect us to read your mind???
Didn't he reply it was an misunderstanding?

I offered him to do a free refund for a store of his choice. At first he wanted that for a Gamestop order. He then never got back to me about that.



Since I have alot of People Skyping me in regards to new orders/pending orders I didn't see his message on time. As you can see he asked for a refund on 6/6/18, after that he opened the report and I noticed his message on ***** on the 8/6/18 and refunded him for his paid fee.

This issue is solved already lads...Remove that blacklist..
Hi everyone,
We know original disputes were resolved after the chain of events were verified and established that Vangelo didn't try to scam anyone. Mistakes in communication happen it's the human factor. Also, this blacklisting happed from mistaken report raised by @ff78e5bbfc3a0642. Facts from the screenshots can be seen that report was opened by him in error without time given to Vangelo to resolve it and without following what they both agreed to.
Even when Bou responded that it was all in error. Vangelo was still blacklisted for dispute that had been resolved previously. I think that is very unfair as you guys are guardians of MPGh but also the people that someone like me would turn to in disputes to be fair and nonjudgemental. Even you can see this blacklisting for long for Vangelo is unfair. Can you please reconsider it and thank you for reading my say in this.
Yet no reply by anyone in the meantime, great support lads.
Quote Originally Posted by Vangelo View Post
Yet no reply by anyone in the meantime, great support lads.
Aaaand another two days. lovely
My opinion is 3 months isn't much considering past blacklists.

Multiple scam reports was factored into this blacklist.
Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post
My opinion is 3 months isn't much considering past blacklists.

Multiple scam reports was factored into this blacklist.
HI Boss, If you read the Bou's reply you will see he used the report to hurry Vangelo up, but he didnt realise that Vangelo was waiting for him to tell him what he wanted. So basically a scan report was misused and since report that was raised was liked to the old report which was resolved. It is like going in circles, At the end it was a huge misunderstanding and mis timing factors. Can this be taken into consideration please. I will appreciate it kind sirs!! @Shadow @Ahl

Thank you for reading my reply too i appreciate it!!
Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post
My opinion is 3 months isn't much considering past blacklists.

Multiple scam reports was factored into this blacklist.
Going to let you make the final decision.
Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Going to let you make the final decision.
This is taking long. Also the multiple reports didn’t factor in this Blacklist. There was a week long black list for those. As said above by @deadshine2016 and @ff78e5bbfc3a0642 this was a misunderstanding. He only opened the report to hurry this refund. This nowhere near a legit report anyway.
Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
I'm still waiting for @bou to clear up the supposed misunderstanding here, though a GM should probably make the final decision.
uhh basically the misunderstanding was that I used the scam report just to make Vangelo hurry up, but I didn't realize he was waiting on what I wanted, refund for his service or free refund from his service
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us