Viewers everywhere

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Viewers everywhere
I am making vertigo boosting. But i am not sure is it safe anymore. All accounts offline but always 2-3 viewers watch my match. Is there anyone to know block viewers shit ?

I can pay if someone know this method.
Quote Originally Posted by Dallas Statlender View Post
I am making vertigo boosting. But i am not sure is it safe anymore. All accounts offline but always 2-3 viewers watch my match. Is there anyone to know block viewers shit ?

I can pay if someone know this method.
I believe that vertigo boosting is getting flagged automatically to the overwatch system.
Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post


I believe that vertigo boosting is getting flagged automatically to the overwatch system.

i see myself at gotv with 50+ viewers i think we need to find new method
I made bypass solved. please close this thread
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us