Hey, very unfair from mods to ban me when I was solving all issues! All issues was due to labels when my T.O.S was also clear! I had also 1 scam report going on which is why I have many reports on!
I'm solving them this is also your mods fault when I have made it clear with my thing and you haven't even posted a respond with a solotion and whos right!!
For example this case: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1373453
- I will give you login for the gmail account where the RMA label is + reshipper account (if asked for one). - I will not go first in any conditions.
- No refunds in any case.
- When I will give you the login details it is your responsibility to do whatever you want to do with the gmail account!
- Im not responsible if you somehow manage to screw the RMA process. Please if you have any questions ask me before doing errors.
- After you have the Gmail account with the RMA label linked to the reship account + Reship account details im not responsible for anything you do. Again, if you have any questions ask me before screwing up.
Second time now.. And I say this again!! Don't you mods read what it say? Instead of adding more threads check what I write.. I will do it even bigger so you can't miss it @Copperhorse
"I'm solving them this is also your mods fault when I have made it clear with my thing and you haven't even posted a respond with a solotion and whos right!!"
when I have made it clear with my thing and you haven't even posted a respond with a solotion and whos right!!"
- I will give you login for the gmail account where the RMA label is + reshipper account (if asked for one). - I will not go first in any conditions.
- No refunds in any case.
- When I will give you the login details it is your responsibility to do whatever you want to do with the gmail account!
- Im not responsible if you somehow manage to screw the RMA process. Please if you have any questions ask me before doing errors.
- After you have the Gmail account with the RMA label linked to the reship account + Reship account details im not responsible for anything you do. Again, if you have any questions ask me before screwing up.
I purchased a reship with the phone inside, not just a label. Hope this can be resolved soon
Staff can overlook TOS if it is clearly sides the seller in a case where scams can occur easily, leaving the buyer defenseless.
Pixel services are failing right now and have caused tons of scam reports to arise, including exit scams, thus we don't care about your TOS
Originally Posted by Ahl
Staff can overlook TOS if it is clearly sides the seller in a case where scams can occur easily, leaving the buyer defenseless.
Pixel services are failing right now and have caused tons of scam reports to arise, including exit scams, thus we don't care about your TOS
Close all reports involving ID (Only those who have bought labels) I did my job and gave them a label? So it's not my fault.. That time also there were no FBI it's now recently...! My TOS was clear before purchase and was never changed! Label was own risk!
But for In reship account I will replace them since they should be ready for "delivery"
- - - Updated - - -
This is really a shame seems like admins want me gone and banned from MPGH! I have already solved 2 reports and my TOS was clear! Why have TOS if it dont make sense then? I also didn't scam any and I DELIVERIED MY FUCKING LABELS
CLOSE ALL REPORTS FOR LABELS ONLY KEEP THE RESHIP ACCOUNTS
Lol but not delivering any service is not a scam u would say ...
Like there are people that havent received anything not even an account in reship
Plus and I think most will agree a statement where u just say no refunds ? Thats just the most crap I have ever read , that means just : person A buys and u just deliver nothing and just say no refunds then why would some one buy ?
Like i can throw my money away myself too dont need to give it to some one else
Originally Posted by MrPingPong500
Lol but not delivering any service is not a scam u would say ...
Like there are people that havent received anything not even an account in reship
Plus and I think most will agree a statement where u just say no refunds ? Thats just the most crap I have ever read , that means just : person A buys and u just deliver nothing and just say no refunds then why would some one buy ?
Like i can throw my money away myself too dont need to give it to some one else
This will be refunded ofcourse I hope you read what I write before you talk.. I'm talking about deliveried labels not "UN" like your case.
that means just : person A buys and u just deliver nothing and just say no refunds then why would some one buy ?
There is different by scamming and not giving label but in my case I gave out a working label in that time not my problem what happens in future
- - - Updated - - -
Originally Posted by icyyheart
I purchased a reship with the phone inside, not just a label. Hope this can be resolved soon
This will be refunded ofcourse I hope you read what I write before you talk.. I'm talking about deliveried labels not "UN" like your case.
that means just : person A buys and u just deliver nothing and just say no refunds then why would some one buy ?
There is different by scamming and not giving label but in my case I gave out a working label in that time not my problem what happens in future
- - - Updated - - -
Write me in skyp e since MPGH banned my account
Iknow it will be refunded but idk how long ur refund days are ?
Waiting for more then a week now i know there are problems but still ...
And the other quote I meaning the rule in overall
Its just a crap rule that shouldnt be allowed here on mpgh..