WTSCS:GO knives (BTC) (Cheap)

Posts 1–15 of 74 · Page 1 of 5
CS:GO knives (BTC) (Cheap)
I've those two knives I need to sell, bit tight on money now.

Bayonet | Case Hardened Minimal Wear ★ Covert Knife
M9 Bayonet | Case Hardened Battle-Scarred ★ Covert Knife

Screenshots:
One
Two
Three

Looking to sell those for 65% Market value
BITCOIN ONLY
Contact me on IM
bump, still got this
Bump, still for sale!
Yo, pm. might be interested
Bump, Stil available!
add me on ***** bishal.kauchabutwal
Quote Originally Posted by kamalthapa View Post
add me on ***** bishal.kauchabutwal
I don't use ***** anymore.

Bumping this up, Still selling!!
Bump, still selling!
Bumping this up, Still selling!!
Interested, added.
Bumping, Still selling D":
Bumping this up!!

Got some offers on IM and probably will sell them, grab them while you still can!
Bump, this is still available!
Bombing this up!
Posts 1–15 of 74 · Page 1 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?