Question about SAM

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Question about SAM
I've never used SAM and i'm about to make my profile unprivate as I almost have 1000 hours but my Prestige 3 and Prestige 3-50 achievements are on the same day. I want to change this to a later date like today or so. I just don't want to risk getting banned. If there is a chance ill get banned i'll most likely just leave the achievements be as it is only 2 achievements, the rest of mine are legit.

1. Do I have any risk of getting banned using SAM. (I need to change one of my Prestige unlocked dates to a later date.)
2. Do I need to run any sort of bypass or block anything in the firewalls.
1 no
2 block ur network to the dbd via microsoft firewall
How do I block the stuff in firewall, and do I need to keep it blocked forever or only when i'm changing achievements. Also are you sure there is NO WAY at all that i'll get detected.
The only way you will ever get banned for using SAM is if the devs check your achievements and they are at the same time. If you unlock them in increments that are logical, they won't do a thing. Also, I tried to report a SAM cheater once, but I soon joined him, as A.) Valve doesn't care and B.) The devs never banned him.

Stay safe!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MemeFeller View Post
The only way you will ever get banned for using SAM is if the devs check your achievements and they are at the same time. If you unlock them in increments that are logical, they won't do a thing. Also, I tried to report a SAM cheater once, but I soon joined him, as A.) Valve doesn't care and B.) The devs never banned him.

Stay safe!
I forgot to add that I have never blocked anything in firewall or used a bypass. Just don't have dead by daylight running when you hack the achievements. So, remember, when unlocking achievements or altering stats, DO NOT RUN THE GAME, just have Steam open. Cheers, and good luck with SAM!
Can you respond with a useful response instead of one that has no use to the thread

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kolo1113 View Post
1 no
2 block ur network to the dbd via microsoft firewall
How do I block the stuff in firewall, and do I need to keep it blocked forever or only when i'm changing achievements. Also are you sure there is NO WAY at all that i'll get detected.
1/Sam can unlock it or lock it back. If you don't want the information to be public, please set privacy.

Caution: never disable eac or change the game currency (except for blood points)

2/Just keep it the same

As for trophies, you can choose to lock them back or unlock them all, no problem.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?