[Visual Basic]Multiple Injector

Posts 61–64 of 64 · Page 5 of 5
Im going to try it !
I will press thanks if it works!
_________
My process: Making Advenced injector



To Do list:

1. Get 200 post [x]
2. Get 400 post [x]
3. Get 1000 post [x]
4. Make own hack [x]
5. Make spammer[0]
6. Make CA Cleaner [0]
7. Finish my to do list [x]
this source injector for 32bits or 64 bits??
Quote Originally Posted by Rajalawak View Post
this source injector for 32bits or 64 bits??
Both I guess, but please do not post on a really old thread. !!! It results in a ban if you don't know !!
Wow cool Source and Design .. I may use it when i learn coding language.. xD
Posts 61–64 of 64 · Page 5 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us