WTB11 Fitbit blazes.

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
11 Fitbit blazes.
Hello,
Im interested in buying 11 fitbit blazes shipped to reships

Assuming is 2 per address so 2 per reship account.

Add on MM !

Thanks
You can do way more then just 2 per addres
@justasprof

not sure if fitbit ship to reships, but if you 100% know they do then give me an add on IM and i'll see what i can do for you.
Quote Originally Posted by wilder333 View Post
@justasprof

not sure if fitbit ship to reships, but if you 100% know they do then give me an add on IM and i'll see what i can do for you.
You dont mind using an mm?
I dont know other services said they ship to reships.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RocketTop View Post
You can do way more then just 2 per addres
Sure is not dangerious??

Most people that se fitbit they say 1-2 MAX.

So I might aswell just create like 5 reship accounts and then ship all of them to my address?
What do you think?
Quote Originally Posted by justasprof View Post
You dont mind using an mm?
I dont know other services said they ship to reships.

- - - Updated - - -



Sure is not dangerious??

Most people that se fitbit they say 1-2 MAX.

So I might aswell just create like 5 reship accounts and then ship all of them to my address?
What do you think?
I literally done at least 15 fitbits to my own house, stopped that now but if you have some time in between there is no problem at all. If you use 3 reship accounts and get 3-4 fitbits to there you shouldn't run into any problem, after they arrived on the reship you can just ship it to your house no problem.
Quote Originally Posted by RocketTop View Post
I literally done at least 15 fitbits to my own house, stopped that now but if you have some time in between there is no problem at all. If you use 3 reship accounts and get 3-4 fitbits to there you shouldn't run into any problem, after they arrived on the reship you can just ship it to your house no problem.
If you don't want to impose on ANY risks, 1-2 is MAX per address and for reships, they are not required for the big countries.
Quote Originally Posted by Syurito View Post
If you don't want to impose on ANY risks, 1-2 is MAX per address and for reships, they are not required for the big countries.
On what facts do you base the max 1-2 per addres?, I mean, how do you get on this number. Because I really did about 15-20 to my addres no problem whatsoever.
Reships btw could form another proble when they ask for id maybe if they are starting to smell something is up, but can't see why they would if you only do 1-2.
Quote Originally Posted by RocketTop View Post
On what facts do you base the max 1-2 per addres?, I mean, how do you get on this number. Because I really did about 15-20 to my addres no problem whatsoever.
Reships btw could form another proble when they ask for id maybe if they are starting to smell something is up, but can't see why they would if you only do 1-2.
Its just a fitbit its not google or something. If reship asks for ID then I give them my real ID I guess.
Its not like im using reship as a way to avoid billing and I need to hide my identity. Not at all..

Yeh thanks bud, but I rather do 2 per reship address, and make a few reships.
You reckon is better to use an vpn to make it look like the reships are made out of a different place?

Or just seperate accounts but without vpn?
Hey bro, message me, can do all 11 in 24hrs
Alright, GUys!


STILL BUYING!

WE USE AN MM + BTC PAYMENT! can do pp if you like!

PAYMENT RELEASE WHEN SHIPPED please!


CAN DO CHARGE 2 OR BLAZE! BUYING A LOT!!

Please someone ;(
Quote Originally Posted by justasprof View Post
Alright, GUys!


STILL BUYING!

WE USE AN MM + BTC PAYMENT! can do pp if you like!

PAYMENT RELEASE WHEN SHIPPED please!


CAN DO CHARGE 2 OR BLAZE! BUYING A LOT!!

Please someone ;(
I can try. $80 for 11 Blaze.
Quote Originally Posted by Marigold View Post
I can try. $80 for 11 Blaze.
Thats too cheap buddy,

Can pay wayyy more!


Add me on MM please!
Quote Originally Posted by justasprof View Post
Thats too cheap buddy,

Can pay wayyy more!


Add me on MM please!
Added you.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us